“Favourite Mexican”
Review of El Paso

El Paso
Ranked #24 of 1,434 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
sheffield
“Favourite Mexican”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

One of my favourites in Sheffield. Go here regularly. Staff are great and provide friendly service. Food is delicious and not too expensive. Even nicer since they renovated

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sheffield
“Good food and promising...”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We went after work on a Friday. The inside is nicely done. It's a shame it's at the bottom of The Moor. Hopefully the regeneration of the area will bring more customers are there were only 3 or 4 tables when we went.

The starters we had were excellent really tasty. The chicken enchiladas for main were of good quality as well.

Definitely worth a visit.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Conflicting feelings.”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Don't get me wrong - there is absolutely nothing I can criticise about El Paso, it's just that part of me wants to tell the world about it and another part wants to keep the secret so I can always get a table there. :-)

We used to frequent El Paso in it's previous guise next door to the current location. The food was always excellent and the service both friendly and attentive. But is was small, and on busy nights it could feel a little claustrophobic.

When we heard that they were moving into the old Moorfoot pub we looked forward in anticipation to a larger more airy and comfortable experience and I'm more than happy to say we have not been disappointed. The food is still as great as ever, and the service good as it ever was. The difference is the surroundings which are both modern and comfortable with adequate space between the tables. They have also kept the old bar area (but updated it) so if you arrive early for your table you can always enjoys a drink at the bar. And is is advisable to book a table as even though they can now cater for a much larger clientele, the place still gets busy.

On the whole I cannot recommend El Paso enough, the food is great, the service is great, you don't need a mortgage to eat there, and I can catch a bus from where I live that drops me right outside and picks me up round the corner to go home - Perfect !

• Visited May 2014
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Great food at great prices, with excellent customer service.

Was seated within minutes of walking in the door.

Food was out of this world.

Free shot with the bill!

Will definitely visit again

• Visited April 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good value ”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I visited here with friends after reading trip advisor reviews. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The food was good but not amazing however for the price it was good value for money.