“A fantastic birthday breakfast”
Review of Harland Cafe

Harland Cafe
Ranked #19 of 1,605 Restaurants in Sheffield
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I'd been looking forward to this place for a long time- so was very pleased that my wife took me there on my birthday.

First impressions were great. A very good location, just outside the centre of town; a beautiful space with interesting photos on the walls; a good mix of people; busy but not too busy; friendly staff; lots of enticing food and drink options.

I chose a full English which was tasty and great value. I particularly liked the quality of the bread. And the bacon...oh the bacon. Some of the nicest I've ever had. I spoke to the waitress about how good it was and she said that currently their supplier is the only one that thick cuts it the way they want it. Please- keep to that same supplier as long as you can!

My coffee was also very good.

Thanks to everyone involved for the warm welcome and for such a lovely start to my birthday.

2  Thank AlexSwallow

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Good basic food at a decent price. Nice atmosphere and clientele.
Very handy for those staying in nearby Premier Inn , does a great breakfast . Very friendly and efficient staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped off for tea and toast. Both of which were faultless. The staff were friendly, the menus was varied, and everything cooked to order.
I looked around st what everyone else was eating and developed serious food envy.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

It was an absolute joy to plan my party with Sarah and Steve at Harland Café. They were calm, flexible and had attention to detail. They gave everyone a really friendly reception even taking coats and placing gifts and cards in a safe place while I greeted people. They were really helpful in the planning with their experience and expertise. It is a great space and setting for a party like this. We had 80/90 guests with a small live band and it was just right. Could have fitted more in and could have had less, it would have still been fine. I would totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Steve, Sara and the team provided our wedding brownies on 12th May.
From initial email to delivery of the cakes, their service was excellent. I have a severe nut allergy and this was easily accommodated.

Steve delivered them to our venue and even set them up in our cake stands.
By far the cheapest of the quotes we obtained for similar services and they are actually the best brownies I’ve ever eaten.

Our guests told us how wonderful they were, they were gone in minutes!