“A great dining experience”

Bishops House Bistro
Ranked #115 of 1,475 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Caribbean, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We predominantly serve British cuisine but every Friday is Caribbean cuisine from 6pm
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Booked a table for 5 ( age range 14 years to 70 years ) for my birthday on 3rd may for a bistro night.
An overall great dining experience the staff were extremely attentive, the food was the best I've had in ages, presentation was lovely,portion sizes just right everyone in the party had a thoroughly great night .

2  Thank Beckymcateer
There are newer reviews for Bishops House Bistro

Reviewed 28 April 2014

A great find in Sheffield, I've been a number of times now and it always surpasses my expectations. The food is modern, fresh and tasty, whilst the atmosphere makes you feel at ease. Nothing is too much trouble for the owner or staff. I highly recommend this as a bistro and cafe, I've never been disappointed!

2  Thank MrsBenji
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I came here for a light lunch with my friends on my work break! All the staff were really friendly and the food was to die for. Lovely little place!

2  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is a brilliant bistro. We went for lunch and the food was lovely and a very reasonable price. Bistro nights are fantastic, lovely atmosphere and great food. Bring your own is a bonus too! Service is good and Shaun is a lovely host. I would highly recommend that you go and try it out!

2  Thank Kimberley M
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

This is such a lovely place to eat I have been today for a friends birthday and we all had a fabulous time. The food is amazing the atmosphere is very relaxed and the service is friendly and efficient! Your welcome to bring your own wine (prosecco for us today) and An ice bucket was provided and champagne glasses. Cannot recommend Bishops House Bistro enough. I have also been for Sunday lunch and that was absolutely fantastic the best Sunday lunch I've had.

3  Thank LouiseSheffield