“Honey Pie! You must try.”
Review of Honey Pie Tearoom - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Honey Pie Tearoom
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Robertsbridge, United Kingdom
“Honey Pie! You must try.”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Amazing lunch there today. Incredibly children friendly . I was there with two grandchildren. Service swift and understanding and prices brilliant. Fantastic selection of teas and coffees,and please it needs to survive against the terrible threat of aCosta Coffee shed being built opposite. Please support! You know it makes sense.

• Visited August 2013

“Best place for coffee and cake in Sheffield.”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Home made cakes with a excellent variety. Such a welcoming homely feel, great in winter and summer. Best cakes in Sheffield.

Visited January 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing hot chocolate”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Smart venue, easy to get to on public transport, nice atmosphere and the most amazing hot chocolate in the world!
Very near Heeley retail park so a welcome ending to a busy shopping spree.

Visited November 2012
England, United Kingdom
“vegan raspberry cake”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Excellent vegan, creamy, raspberry cake, a big slab for 2 pounds eighty pence. A wonderful cake that is great value and also vegan. Cafe was very busy, Saturday afternopon, and we sat down on a settee at first, it was totally without a table , sdo we had to move to a table pronto or be unable to rest our food and drinks on anything otherr than our knee,k which is a shame in truth.
Great , relaxed atmosphere, cramped ands small.

• Visited May 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“An unexpected delight”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I went with a friend following a recommendation to this tea room which I have passed lots of times in the car but due to it's location its easy to drive by and miss this lovely place. Inside the decor has a vintage, kitsch feel and the 40s/50s music ties in well with the look. I had salmon and cream cheese bagels which were delicious but what I loved the most was the selection of teas. I was spoilt for choice but decided on the rooibos rhubarb and custard. Loose tea served in china just how I like it. The cake display is magnificant and on a second visit I enjoyed a slice of rose cake with my daughter. I liked how you can select from cream or ice cream to have with your cake. I now follow this tea room on facebook and love seeing the photos of the cakes they have on offer. I wish I could get there more often but then its maybe not a bad thing for my waistline I don't! A worthwhile stop off whilst you're shopping in the area.

• Visited March 2013