“Great little tearoom in the city centre”

Andrews Cafe Tea Rooms
Ranked #4 of 22 Dessert in Sheffield
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This wasn't our first trip to this little gem, so we new what to expect. Friendly service, good coffee and tasty food. Not even the talk on the adjacent table about their recent trip to the dentist could put us off our bacon sandwich. Although the bacon was a little on the crispy side for my liking.
The service was friendly and we'll coffee lush.

1  Thank Yorkshirefoodie13

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My friend and I went for her birthday and had afternoon tea plus a glass of wine. It's not quite the same as other afternoon teas we've had, you choose a sandwich and can either have a scone with jam and cream or a slice of cake plus of course a pot of tea. We had two different sandwiches and split them between us, as we did with the scone and a piece of delicious carrot cake. We also asked for another pot of tea which was brought very quickly and was included in the price. Everything was freshly made and the sandwich fillings were very generous. It was quite busy but we had booked a table, however I think you would get a table if you didn't mind waiting a few minutes. You can also purchase cakes to take home if you want to treat your family.

1  Thank sixtynotout
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My daughter and I popped in here on Sunday morning while my husband was running in the Great Yorkshire Run. It was a charming little place I'd passed before but never gone in. The coffee was nice as was my toast but best of all was the friendly service. The décor is very vintage which I liked too and there seemed to be a little old fashioned booth at the front which I think is open in the summer for sweets and ice-cream. Great to see an independent businesss doing well despite being surrounded by corporate coffee houses.

2  Thank DoonhamerScotland
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stumbled across this lovely quaint cafe while out shopping with a friend , very miss marple. Lots of variety on menu, decided on afternoon cream tea, it was lovely but would have liked a small cake or macaroon with it aswell.for £3 more you can have a glass of pressecco.

1  Thank andcondeb
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I came here with my 3 year old daughter for a drink as we visited the city while waiting for my husband to finish work.

We chose andrews as it looks beautiful and cakes look amazing.

The cafe has plenty of room and an seating area outside up&downstairs.

We ordered coffee and an ice cream milkshake.

My coffe was lovely, not too strong.
Was a little disapointed as the milkshake was a "crusha" and not very thick as expected but it was okay.

We had toast and jam. Was nice. Could be improved with bloomer bread? £2 for kingsmill type seems a little too much?

The staff were nice & friendly.
I had to call over for another coffee as no one asked if we wanted more. I do like a good satisfaction check.

My daughter then asked for a cake which she didnt eat so I just had to! :) it was beautiful!

Overall a lovely presented cafe. Great cake & coffee. Needs a tad touch up with attentive service but well worth a visit!

1  Thank katie h