“Think I've found my bagel place in Sheffield”
Review of QC's Bagel Bar

QC's Bagel Bar
Ranked #10 of 158 Quick Bites in Sheffield
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I'm a real fan of bagels and have been looking for a good place in Sheffield- I think I've found it!

Everything was good- the service was excellent, the bagel itself was extremely tasty (and the cheese/jalapeno combo worked really well), the fillings were generous and tasty and the price was a bargain.

I loved the nice touch of the main bagel combos available being named after Sheffield areas/landmarks- I think mine was called Ponds Forge.

Note there are only a couple of seats- best to take away.

2  Thank AlexSwallow

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I didn't know about QC's until quite recently as it is slightly hidden away, but now I love it and often go in to grab a bagel on my lunch break- when it is always busy, showing how popular they are! Despite their popularity at peak times, they are very organised and the service is always quick and friendly. It's a fab lunchtime option as the bagels are great value for money. One thing to note- they don't take card, so make sure you've got some cash with you.

They have several set filled bagel options, many of which are named after areas in Sheffield- a lovely touch!- as well as a number of specials which they change regularly. There is also the possibility to build your own bagel, picking your own combination of fillings and sauce/spread. Whatever your filling choice, you can also pick what flavour bagel you would like it in; these range from a plain bagel, to seeded, tomato and olive, cheese, and so on. One of their specials recently featured a satay sauce, however as it was with a meat filling, I decided to build my own bagel and asked if I could have satay sauce in that. They said this was fine so I had a combination of brie, lettuce and satay sauce, and it is the most incredible combination! The satay sauce really made it, but since then the specials have changed, and satay sauce is not on their standard menu board for create-your-own bagels. However, when I have returned since, the staff have been very accommodating when I asked if they still did satay sauce and they said they could make some up. I really appreciated this was very happy to still be able to get my new favourite flavour combination. If the satay sauce could possibly, however, be promoted to a regular on the create-your-own options board, that would be AMAZING!!

Basically great value, tasty food, all topped off with service from a lovely, friendly team. I'd definitely recommend if you want a great lunch break!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

When I have lunch QC’s is always one of my go to choices.

Staff: very friendly and brighten up my day when I escape the office.

Food: none if your mass produced, pre packed ingredients here.
Every bagel is toasted and made to order. All have more than enough fillings and there are no issues if you want to customise your own or change something on the menu.

Menu: nice to see a local theme with options a plenty.
Every month they update the specials board, tempting you to try something different.

Overall FANTASTIC

Thanks,see you tomorrow

Reviewed 15 September 2018

i was looking for something to eat, i found them on the orchard street close up to the cathedral of sheffield. i have to say i had 2 bagel, wonderful, not expensive, fast and more than all the 2 girls inside received me and greet me with a smile. great place. Massimiliano

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Love the daily variety of soups, Indonesian chickpea and tomato is my fave. Lots of monthly specials on bagels too. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Disadvantage is cash only, no cards - but everything else is fab.

1  Thank foxix4