“Nice place”

Ranked #59 of 1,674 Restaurants in Sheffield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Went there for a tea in the afternoon, the staff members were really really nice! We were not hungry but there was quite a lot of cakes which looked truly good too.
Great atmosphere with good music all along.
May come back for lunch as the menu seemed tasty today!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here a few times. Good consistently good and nice ambience. Nearly left without even ordering today though due to the surly, grey haired skinny waitress who's miserable face could've curdled the milk. I think if I saw her in there again I'd pass by and head to one of the other nearby eateries where a warm, friendly welcome would be waiting.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in the Kelham Island vicinity around breakfast time and we saw that The Grind was open and so popped in for a coffee and a bacon and a sausage sandwich - very good and absolutely enormous!! However, unlike tommS747VF, I did not get a watercress salad!! Always excellent at The Grind, fabulous-looking cakes, but not allowed!!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank SheffieldPip
Reviewed 11 December 2018

The nicest cup of coffee in Sheffield, very nice hipster venue which seems very trendy at the moment

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank pennywalters2018
Reviewed 1 December 2018

My daughter and I had breakfast here and loved everything about it. We both had the full English and the quality of ingredients was fantastic.

I highly recommend it.