“Traditionals is the best around.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Traditionals

Traditionals
Ranked #360 of 1,428 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Contemporary
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout
Description: Traditionals........A little shop selling homemade cakes, buns, coffee, freshly made sandwiches to order and traditional sweets, handmade gifts, also offering outside catering for all occasions. Description a little shop selling homemade cakes, buns, coffee, sandwiches and traditional sweets, handmade gifts. Offering outside catering, and various other catering events, catering for all your needs packed lunches picnic hampers for your days out vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, vegan diets all catered for, please ask. Supporting yorkshire, local produce and local businesses. And so using only quality products and produce.
“Traditionals is the best around.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service, great selection of sweets.
We have visited a lot. It's always the same friendly greeting and atmosphere.
Davina McCall called in for one of there fantastic sandwich's.
They do a Bacon sandwich that is second to non. But the Scooby WOW just brilliant.
If you are in the area just go you won't be disappointed.
Their speciality though is a sweet from ever jar. With over 200 jars it does take a while though. So don't pick a busy time.

1 Thank Lloyd S

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delightful owners and even more delightful sandwiches, cakes and sweets!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

I was just passing through kiveton when I realised I hadn't eaten all day, so I thought I'd pop into Traditionals for a few sweets to put me on till later. Little did I know that this quaint sweet shop also specialised in sandwiches, cakes plus so much more. It was like a little Aladins cave and I didn't know where to start! So I ordered a Scooby snack on a soft sub roll. While I waited I tried a variety of sweets that propelled me back to my youth! Before I knew it I'd tasted several sweets, ordered a sandwich, a delicious vanilla latte to go and sampled a slice of heaven (aka debs' lemon cake.) Needless to say when I arrived home and my husband had cooked a meal, I had to make my excuses and politely tell him I was on a diet! Well worth the trip!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gem1ma-Rupert
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Lovely sweets , sandwhiches and staff. The scooby sandwich is to die for yum :) I know someone who had a buffet from there, really good qualuty for the price.

• Visited June 2013