“Simply Excellent But a bit pricey”
Review of Mirpuri Dhera

Mirpuri Dhera
Ranked #517 of 1,518 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Mirpuri Dhera is a unique dining experience, offering a huge range of Kashmiri, Pakistani, Indian dishes, plus a range of grilled Indian Dishes in a buffet setting, with over 40 selections available including starters, curries, fresh salad, sauces and desert, you will be spoilt for choice.
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Most authentic food, excellent service, a bit expensive but worth it.
Food tastes proper, very busy place....book a table, please.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I like Indian food, I also like buffets, so, based on the reviews I'd read on here, I decided I had to try this place. I'm so glad I did!
Firstly the poppadoms were fresh & crispy and the myriad of dips/sauces and salads had me wishing there was perhaps some labelling.. but it encouraged me to try a little and see what I thought. Then onto starters, Masala fish was superb with a light delicate batter and perfectly cooked fish and the Chicken Tikka was fantastic if a LITTLE spicy!)
Again there was a wide choice of mains, lamb, chicken and vegetable choices, the lamb chop curry being the most flavoursome!

The best curry I've had... I reckon it just might be!!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The many good reviews for this place is correct. I have been to some more high-end asian restaurants in Sheffield but have enjoyed the quality of food and cooking here more. The service is friendly and very efficient. When I have seen the manager he has always been welcoming despite a busy service. I understand wedding parties are regularly held at this venue; despite this the quality of dishes has always been consistent. I especially like the more traditional dishes. There was an especially memorable mutton biryani last year; one of the best I've had.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Was in Sheffield on Tuesday and had looked for a restaurant on trip advisor to take the family to on the evening after a busy day shopping at Meadow-hall. After reading the other reviews I thought I would try it out.
On arrival we turned up and was greeted well by the waitress who asked us if we would prefer to go into the family section. I think this is a great feature as its nice to eat with the family in a peaceful environment.
The food is very good and tasty. Some buffets you go to rush on the quality of food they prepare but I have to say this is not the case with this restaurant. Me and my family found both the starters and the mains well cooked. There is a good choice of salads and a wide range of sauces/chutneys to choose from that go well with the popadoms.
The owner/manager introduced himself asking if everything was o.k and if I would like chappatis making instead of the nan's that were on offer. I thought this was excellent customer service and owners of other restaurants should take note.
There was a good choice of hot/cold deserts and me and my family enjoyed dining here.
The only constructive criticism I have to offer would be that the toilet facilities could do with upgrading/modernisation.
If your in Sheffield its well worth a trip you wont be disappointed and the prices per head are very reasonable.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Absolute perfection, your day to day restaurant dishes are all cooked using the same base stock, these dishes are all cooked individually. There are non of your "high street" dishes just a whole range of tantalizing authentic recipes that have your taste buds screaming with joy.

At £11.99 per adult and £5 for under 10's you get a lot more for your money than anywhere else, i am very fussy as to where i eat and this place has gone to the top of my all time favourites.

Try it, you won't ever regret it.