“The best”

Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Mirpuri Dhera is a unique dining experience, offering a huge range of Kashmiri, Pakistani, Indian dishes, plus a range of grilled Indian Dishes in a buffet setting, with over 40 selections available including starters, curries, fresh salad, sauces and desert, you will be spoilt for choice.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I visited mirpuri dhera a few days ago with some friends. We went the second time and once again was not disappointed. I really enjoyed this visit and would surely go again but with family

1  Thank burgerzz
There are newer reviews for Mirpuri Dhera

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very authentic Indian/Bangla restaurant with a wide range of choices both in starters and mains. Excellent value for money. Please bear in mind that they are true Desi cuisine for which you can read: Spicy! For the milder curry lovers like myself, lots of water and mango Lassi!

The flavours are intense but the quality is much better than you'd find in most Indian restaurants, buffet or not. I really enjoyed this experience and would definitely go back though my English tastebuds might need a little fortification before the next round!

A range of Indian desserts cap off a delicious buffet. Our Waiter was brill too :D One of the waitresses even got them to make fresh naans for me as the serving tray was empty.... it was easily the best naan I'd ever had.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Been several times. Most recently 2 weeks ago. They have increased the number of dishes and re-organised the areas.

The selection is better. Desserts have improved - larger variety. Price is pretty reasonable. A bit too much oil for my liking though!

1  Thank uklarka
Reviewed 27 March 2014

............. food, choice, staff, service, value.

We last visited here a while ago, when it went under another name - and presumably different management?

Anyway, I was not inmpressed with our last visit but decided to give it another chance with it's new name, and I was very impressed and completley won over.

Will visit again and recommend!

1  Thank nottsborn
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Went 9 of us , food was excellent , so much variety , lovely salads , very clean , nice staff, can't wait to go again . Strongly Recommend the food .

1  Thank Fariborleah