“Perfect for young children”
Review of Jungle Monkeys

Jungle Monkeys
Ranked #26 of 54 Fun & Games in Sheffield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I visited here on Saturday morning and was really impressed. Great value with half price entry on weekends and good value food and drinks too which makes a nice change. This place is perfect for young children as they can play everywhere without older children knocking them as often happens in the larger play centres. There are 2 soft play areas with small slides, ball pool etc. My daughter is almost 2 and was able to tackle everything. I particularly liked that there was othertoys for the litlittle ones to play with, eg a playhouse, pram and even a dressing up box. I can't wait for my daughters birthday party here

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I loved this place so much when I first visited that I booked my little girl's 3rd birthday party on the spot. The party was fantastic, great value, lovely food and the staff working on the day could not do enough for us. Amazing all around. We regularly visit to play and it is always spotlessly clean, the food is fresh and tasty and great value with friendly service. Such a welcome relief from some of the overly loud and not too clean play centres that we have visited before. I always look forward to going to Jungle Monkeys. I can't recommend this place enough.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I take my 18 month old daughter to Jungle Monkeys at least once a week, we absolutely love it, it's the cleanest we've visited by far, the whole place is spotless, there isn't anywhere your child can get to that you cant see, you can literally sit down and have a cup of tea (or anything off a fantastic menu) and just relax while you watch your little ones having a brilliant time! There are stacks of toys including ride ons and rockers, lots of books and smaller hand held toys for little ones, baby walkers, a playhouse and lots of high chairs, changing facilities are great and sparkling clean. They do childrens parties too which are fantastic and great value. We really cant fault the place and would highly recommend it :)

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have 2 boys aged 5 and 3 and they love it here and so do I. Very friendly atmosphere with lovely food and a good selection of hot and cold drinks. It's the perfect place to sit and relax whilst the little ones have fun and you can see them at all times so you know they are safe. We've just had my youngest boys birthday party here and I can definately recommend it to anyone! They took care of everything and the staff were brilliant nothing was too much trouble. All the children had a fabulous time and the parents seemed happy too.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We take our little girl there regularly and will have her birthday party there in March. Lovely area for babies and a separate one for 1 and above. Clean with good drinks and snacks available and friendly service. Usually half price at weekends too. Well worth the travel if you live in town.