“What a great stay!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 54 Hotels in Sheffield
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“What a great stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

This is a great hotel. As soon as you come through the door you are greeted by some of the most friendliest people in the whole city aka the receptionists! They were very welcoming and ensured that we knew what we needed to to have a great stay in the city. The hotel and the rooms were very clean and to a great standard! The room was a decent size and the bed was really comfy! The bar and restaurant staff were excellent and gave us some great advice on where to go for our night out!
I will definetely be staying at this hotel again in the future, I was really happy with my stay!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Polish first
west midlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

Location walkable to city centre, a long as you don't have your heels on. The building was purpose built for offices ,decor as you would expect, bland with a hint of purple. Rooms, I had a double, large clean and comfortable with a fantastic shower area. Bar and restaurant again clean and modern with very helpful staff. Had fabulous breakfast for £7.99 with plenty of choice. Hotel has underground car park which is useful being in a city centre. Would stay again at a premier inn if they are all of this standard. Equal to a Hilton and value for money.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Pinner middlesex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

Great hotel with very friendly staff. Close to the city centre. Diane in the restaurant is fantastic as was Marie on reception.

Room Tip: Why not go to the kelham island tavern where you can experience award winning beers and a fantastic...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

although the location is a bit strange,with no on site carpark,in the city centre,,it is a very clean,friendly and comfortable,. the staff are proffessional and very helpful,especially Marie,..if you dont drive as i dont its taxi from the station (£5-40) literally drops off at front door. all in all a lovely stay.

Room Tip: rooms at the back are recomended..
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed here as I was on business, the hotel was nice and quiet and the staff polite and friendly. The hotel is bang in the middle of a town centre which if I'm honest was quite run down but none the less one of the better premier inns

• Stayed October 2011
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

I'm righting this as I'm in my hotel room, firstly we got here yesterday (Wednesday) printed out directions from the website with our confirmation parking looks ok till we get here and realise its an ncp car park and will have to pay £6.50 a day then carry all luggage down to the hotel not far but far enough but thought ok at least we are here
, then the next morning to discover our car had been broken into dissapointed and upset I take my kids bk to the hotel to make phone calls, I tell the receptionist what has happend who was to say the least rude and unhelpful. she kept saying the same thing over and over "it's not our responsibility" in the end after the forth time of her saying thisand my blood boiling I had to interrupt and say ok I get that I'm looking for advise and help, and then had to speak to another receptionist because I was getting no joy this lady was just not interested

may I add I have three children with me under six I need to phone police then insurance and try and keep them quiet, so as they run riot, I manage to get the car sorted into a local garage. receptionist was no help while I was there sat in reception on my phone for three hours!!! kids were hungry I was stressed thanks alot... happy to help my backside!! Never stay here again and lastly our room was so hot last night it was hard to sleep told reception who put on the air con thought ideal. Now an hour ago it's off again! so hot with all the bodies in this small room, so I get my sister who staying in next room to go ask the receptionist to turn it on again she rings the room thanks alot just woke the kids up!!!! I only got here yesterday I'm here till Saturday wish me luck this was meant to be a nice break.. Yeah right!

• Stayed February 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Theclarkes5
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre (Angel Street) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of and service in a relaxed and comfortable environment, I sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to do this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Customer Service Team at our Head Office. Thank you
Louth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Stayed as we needed to be near royal hallamshire hospital. Hotel staff all friendly, welcoming and helpful. Food in restaurant fantastic both at breakfast and evening meal. Car park was in NCP within two minute walk and was discounted by the hotel.

• Stayed February 2012