“Excellent quality home made food”
Review of Cossack Cuisine

Cossack Cuisine
Ranked #76 of 1,605 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Food with a Russian accent Fresh Russian food served in Sheffield area as Gourmet Nights, Pop-Up Restaurant & as StreetFood, personal chef & Farmers Markets
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stopped for lunch today and had the Aubergine, roasted red pepper and onion pie accompanied by a side helping of Leeza's delicious salad. The generous portion of pie was absolutely scrumptious and was perfectly complemented by the tasty salad. I had a coffee with my meal, I reckon the coffee at Cossack Cuisine has to be the best coffee to be served in the centre of Sheffield. Leeza and Steve are always welcoming and helpful if you need more information about their Russian food. The food on offer changes regularly and I have never been dissapointed by the choices on offer, I know that I will always be guaranteed a tasty, healthy home cooked meal at the Cossack.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

It is well worth the trouble to seek out this very special establishment. The pies, salads, stews and cakes etc. are a real treat with an authentic Russian flavour. The hosts are delightful and really friendly and helpfull. The coffees are really good, and served to your desired strength. Cossack Cuisine is on the left hand side of the eating concourse, and a great new addition to the Sheffield scene. Find it, and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have eaten at Cossack Cuisine a few time since they opens at the Moor and have got food whenever I have seen their stall somewhere. They definitely deserve a glowing review.
Leeza and Steve and the rest of their team really do deserve to be at the top spot for Sheffield for their quality of food and service. As has been mentioned in other reviews their Honey cake is lovely and I try something new every time I go and have never been disappointed.
I am also vegetarian and have found their to be a really good selection of things that I can have which is always a bonus.
It would be nice one day for them to have their own space in a cafe setting as they are the only reason I would go into the Moor although I have always managed to find a seat.
I would love to be able to have them to cater an event - I just need to think of a reason now!

Last point - the coffee is great and good value.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I come here after college sometimes to get lunch before I go home, and it's always lovely. I had the potato wedges today which were a dream. Beautifully cooked and flavored. The grenky toast is lovely, I recommend it. And they do a good pick-me-up coffee. Plus, the staff are all delightful.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Eaten here several times and im ashamed to say I pig out every time as so many things I want to taste. Everything is petfect with amazing taste. I hate to think how many hours the owner spends baking and creating. Iv never had wedges like it and the pies are in huge generous portions! Honey cake to finish, perfect.
Please try the food, you won't be out of pocket or disappointed.