“Great afternoon cycling the trans Pennine trail.”

Cycle Penistone C.I.C.
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle Penistone C.I.C. is a Community Interest Company Cycling Enterprise based in the town of Penistone, South Yorkshire adjacent to the Trans Pennine Trail. Offering bike hire, bike servicing, Sale of New Raleigh Bikes and Re-cycled Bikes of various makes/models, Basic Maintenance Training, group guide led rides, Tuck Shop Facilities.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

In the South Yorkshire area for a few days and looking to stretch the legs, tire the kids out and see some scenery, this was perfect. Very reasonably priced. Good selection of bikes. We had two different sized child bikes, two different sized adult bikes and a tag-along. Located right by the trans Pennine trail - a great stretch of paved track through the countryside - leading to unpaved sections - all perfect for the kids. A bit passed oxspring, there's a lit train tunnel - kids screamed to their hearts content, enjoying the echos. The staff at penistone cycle were fantastic - really helpful and keen that we experience what the area has to offer. A great afternoon.