“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jumeirah Spice
Ranked #250 of 1,418 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Jumeirah Spice is Sheffield’s premier Indian restaurant, a venue of bespoke design and Eastern inspiration which promises to carry you away into an evening of aromatic spices and delectable dishes. The restaurant’s head chef is an expert in his field and has designed a menu that blends the best of Indian tradition with innovation and personal flair.
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Me,My Partner And 9 Friends Came To This Restaurant For My Birthday. The Service Was Fantastic...Made Us Feel Welcome Etc. The Food Was To Die For. We Choose The Buffet Option And For £11.95 You Can't Go Wrong. As It Was My Birthday I Received A Small Chocolate Birthday Cake (Which Nobody In Our Group Set Up) I Will Highly Recommend This Place To Family And Friends And I WILL Be Going Back

• Visited April 2014

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Sally Howe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Having been to this restaurant many times before I feel I must let others know just how good it is. Everything the food , service , friendliness of the staff faultless - if you've never been before give it a try you won't be disappointed.

1 Thank Sallyhowe
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Average....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I booked a table for 25........a fall at the first hurdle they sat us on 2 tables. Popadoms served with dips, ok. My starter fish pakora, arrived 4 very thin strips of fish, looked like fish fingers, served with salad garnish. For my main meal I ordered garlic chilli king Prawns, this was starred a very hot dish. What a disappointment. The prawns were over cooked and the dish was very very bland. I like fiery dishes. I ordered lemon rice, which I thought would be a subtle flavour of lemon, rather large strips of lemon in the rice. Did not like that. The waiter kept trying to clear away the dips from the table and we kept asking him to leave them, rather annoying. over priced drinks. Would I go again...no!

Visited April 2014
“What a gem!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

A group of 6 of us went on Friday night having purchased a Groupon voucher. I don't normally go out for a curry but so glad I went because the food was absolutely fantastic. We all shared a platter first and the food was cooked to perfection. I had a chicken balti with mushroom rice for main and it was gorgeous. Yummy! Unfortunately I couldn't finish it all because the portions are big but the staff are happy to put it in a goodie bag to take home though :-) Great pickle tray as well. What also made it a great night was the staff because they were so attentive. They all keep asking if we needed anything else or if everything was okay. Lovely touch! The place looked stunning as well so definitely a place that everyone needs to visit. I will definitely be returning very soon!!!

“Birthday ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Fantastic meal and service highly recommend very good value lovely surroundings!! Good of very high standard and taste !!