“Amazing!!!”

Jumeirah Spice
Ranked #244 of 1,440 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Beautiful surroundings and gorgeous furniture, expensive crockery and generally excellent place to be!! The food is beautifully cooked and i haven't had a dish from here I haven't liked. The waiters are always friendly and can never do enough. We regularly eat here sometimes on a weekly basis and it's always a treat!! Would highly recommend for all occasions!!

• Visited June 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE NAANS!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

What a beautiful restaurant! I've eaten a plenty of Indians (favourite food in the world) and this has to be one of the finest, both food wise and decor. The music was more mellow, rather than the tedious Bollywood style that I have seen in many places across the UK, and the blue/silver theme made for a relaxed eating experience.

& the naan breads were out of this world!!

Will definitely be paying another visit with the fam.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank John J
ROTHERHAM, ENGLAND
“Nicey spicey”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Just been here with the Mrs for a meal..
It gets 10/10 from us and we have eaten in tons of Indian restaurants..
The decor and ambience is second to none.. No holds barred on the opulence..
The staff are very friendly, the food is served fresh as can be, cooked to order and it shows.
You cannot knock the service that you get here..
The starters, mains and accompaniments were all gorgeous.. My only negative comment would be that my belly wasn't big enough to fit it all in and I had to leave some..
All the little attention to details have been taken care of here.. With the named serviettes, the hot refresh towel after your meal and the mint choc palette cleanser..
Thankyou for a lovely dining experience..
We will be back soon..
:-)

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“REAL TREAT”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband paid for this voucher on Groupon, it was much better than I expected the building and decor were excellent. We went quite early but there were quite a few people in already and it just got more and more busy, we had the all you can eat buffet good choice starter and naan bread are served to you table and they bring the rice and you help yourself to the rest. Staff are attentive but not over bearing great atmosphere friendly staff will go back and would recommend to friends and family. Great way to try something different as we always tend to have the same things at the Indian not anymore have some new dishes to add to our repertoire.

• Visited May 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Everything I look for in an Indian restaurant ”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

New to the area, this was our first visit to a local Indian restaurant, and I have to say that it was excellent. Well appointed, clean and the staff were friendly and courteous. The food was absolutely first class, though it did seem tailored to English palate and not as spicy as the 1 to 5 chilli ratings would give you to expect. Deserts were the usual range of ice creams and so on, that seem to be standard across Indian restaurants these days, but the starter and main course were just great. Price was fair, but not what I would call cheap, but I wouldn't have expected it to be cheap given the presentation and quality of the food. Great food, great atmosphere, and great service. Would I go back? Hell yeah.

1 Thank Chris S