“Great boutique hotel”
Review of Leopold Hotel

Leopold Hotel
Ranked #11 of 53 Hotels in Sheffield
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed at the Leopold for 1 night in June 2013; it was our second visit and was just as good as we remembered. The location is excellent, the staff are friendly and helpful and the facilities are great. Our room was well-furnished and comfortable and the bathroom was lovely. We had a great cream tea on the terrace and top quality cocktails in the bar in the evening. The Leopold is a great hotel and represents impressive value for money. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and kind words following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you again had a great stay and we very much look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Lovely city centre boutique hotel never disappoints me . Beautiful decor and very friendly staff . I stay at this hotel with my work but keep promising myself a visit for a personal stay . Great location for any visit to Sheffield centre . I always feel special when I stay :)

• Stayed: June 2013
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review and comments following your most recent stay with us at the Leopold Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoy your stays with us so much and we look for ward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on business. The staff are really friendly and helpful and the location and ambience of the reception and bar are excellent.
I didn't eat here but have to say I was disappointed with the room.
It was clean but very small and I didn't find the bed at all comfortable. The TV didn't work too well and it was quite noisy with the rumblings form the trams!
I would stay here again if I had to but the didn't think the room was value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and feedback following your stay with us. I have noted your points and do hope that you will enjoy your next stay with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

stayed one night on business, what lovely staff, the two ladies at reception were so warm and freindly, also enjoyed great service from the breakfast staff. rooms were comfortable and clean, and the bed was super comfy. enjoyed my stay. wouldn't call it a luxury hotel, due to lack of facilities, and small details like no washcloths in bathroom, but the staff are exaemplary

Room Tip: i hade a room facing the main street , which was suprisingly quiet
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and comments following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I have stated at the leopol approx 10 times now and that is for a very good reason. The place is amazing and not like a big chain hotel at all. Exceptionally decorated rooms and great staff make it a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review following your most recent stay with us at the Leopold Hotel. I am delighted that you had a great stay and I do hope we get to extend a 'cead mile Failte' to you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

When I first visited the Leopold was for my nans 80th birthday. I must say we were both well impressed with the spacious building. The modern collaborated with the old pleasingly. The whole atmosphere of the building was welcoming and the staff were no doubt very pleasant and helpful.
The room we has a large room which was more like an apartment, with a living area on the first floor and the bedroom on the second floor. We had breakfast in the morning and tasty it was. The traditional afternoon tea was sweet. If it was up to me I would have stayed for longer just for the comfort. There is plenty I could say but overall we were both well and truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review following you stay with us. I am delighted that you had a great stay and hopefully next time you will get to stay a little longer.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed last weekend with a party of 8. Staff couldn't have been more helpful, room lovely, (funny shape but it is converted school!) ambiance great. Couldn't fault it. Car park is a bit of a hike and finding the drop-off point given Sheffield's one way systems is a challenge but worth it! Thanks to all the employees who were so pleasant and made our stay so good.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Leopold hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope to welcome you back soon.