Leopold Hotel
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$88
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$113
Hotels.com
US$106
US$103
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$72
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
1,234 results
All reviewsmezzanine suitebars and restaurantscity centrecar parkthe lower ground floorafternoon tealovely hotelbreakfast roomq parkfull englishone way systemgreat central locationminutes walk awayironing boardreception staffcooked breakfasttram stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This hotel is excellent, great staff, very helpful and with asense of humour. We stayed in a double room with a giant bed, great.
The hotel is situated by the shopping precinct, loads of bars and restaurants in walking distance, perfect.
Parking is about 5 minutes walk away, ensure you get a ticket from the hotel or it can be expensive to park!

Room Tip: we had room 110, big bed ask for it!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and feedback following your stay with us recently. I am delighted that you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Really impressed with this hotel - reasonable rates, great staff and comfortable beds. Great location with Leopold Square just behind with bars and restaurants but the windows and rooms are insulated for any noise.

Will definitely stay again. As stated in the title, the only thing missing, in my opinion, is a swimming pool in the hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and comments following your recent stay with us at the Leopold Hotel. I am delighted that you had a great stay and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Not too bad we stayed 2 nights in December I liked the mezzanine bedroom floor made the room feel like a suite.
Since it is an old building you can hear the floors creaking as people move through the halls and above.
The other pain was the parking which was a good 5 minutes away but that is the price for staying in the centre

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback and I am glad that your enjoyed your stay overall.
I do hope we get to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I spent the evening in the Leopold Hotel restaurant in late November for a Christmas work do. After paying a steep £37 for a 3 course meal, I was expecting top quality food and service, neither of which seemed to materialise on the night unfortunately. My soup was probably the nicest course, but it was certainly nothing special. The main course of turkey xmas dinner was rather unappetising: the potatoes were really overdone and the meat was poor quality. Waiters came from all angles plonking food down and leaning over guests. My lemon tart dessert was dry and slightly burnt. To top it off, the alcohol which we had per ordered was barely chilled on arrival, and only got warmer as the night went on. To sum up, I felt like I had been truly ripped off after spending over £50 on food and drinks.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank LEHughes

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback on your Christmas Party. I am not sure what night you attended so if you would like to speak to me directly please contact me at the hotel.
0114 2524000
Regards

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The hotel is set in a lovely building with character and in a great central location. Staff were polite and efficient and catered to all of my requests (I'd forgotten my toothbrush and also added lots of extra items to the 'room service breakfast' option, which they provided).

At times the corridors looked a little like a 'Premier Inn' but the rooms were much nicer - very cosy and nicely decorated with an iPhone docking station. Food menu looked nice although I ate out so didn't order room service.

I'd definitely stay again if returning to Sheffield.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Leopold_Manager, General Manager at Leopold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and feedback and I am delighted that you had great stay with us. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.