Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Restaurant
US$104
US$101
Hotels.com
US$80
US$72
  • Restaurant
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$87
US$97
US$84
Priceline
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$75
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,006 results
All reviewssheffield arenatravel kettlerooms are basicice rinkplace to sleepper nightshower doorwhat it says on the tincontinental breakfastattending a concertminute walktram stopideal locationshort stayone night stayall you can eatwould stay again
Reviewed 5 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
RachelHeathcoteGM, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Reviewed 28 November 2012

I've stayed here twice before; once with the children and twice for work. No trouble parking on any occasion.

It's cheap so I didn't expect frills, but on all occasions I found it very comfortable and clean. And the staff were really helpful. I have mobility problems and they went out of their way to help me, including changing my room. This happened on two different visits. Not a place to lounge around perhaps, but absolutely fine if you need somewhere for the night quite near the motorway. I might avoid it on a Friday/Saturday night, though, as the soundproofing to corridors isn't fantastic.

The breakfast went down well with the kids and is pretty good value. No good if you want cooked stuff, but we liked the croissants/pastries which have been there all three times I've stayed and made it a bit nicer than basic cereals, toast and juices etc.

With good rates I would definitely go back.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
RachelHeathcoteGM, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Budget Hotel in Sheffield and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

We stayed here for 1 night in October as we were going to a concert at the arena and chose it due to the location which is great.
Check-in was quick and simple and the staff on the desk were friendly and polite.
The room itself was exactly as we expected - plain and simple lol
There was a double bed with a single bunk above, a seperate toilet and a shower and wash basin.
The bed was ok a little hard but we managed a good nights sleep and the shower was very good with good water pressure.
We also had the breakfast which was a continental type breakfast and that was fine for us.
If we were to go another concert at the arena I would definately book here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clare G
RachelHeathcoteGM, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Thanks for your review. I’m glad you had a good stay with us at Ibis Budget Sheffield Arena and I hope to see you on your next trip.

Reviewed 22 November 2012

Needed a bed for the night as work had overrun in Sheffield. Saw this hotel across road booked online for 34.95 same day. Pristine clean and very helpful staff. Could have absolutely no complaints. Walking distance to meadowhall and very cheap 24hour parking for residents.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Ibis Budget Sheffield Arena. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Wanted a cheap room just for the night with breakfast. Did exactly what we wanted at a good price. Warm, clean with a good nights sleep. Breakfast was adequate with as much as you wanted.

Only let down was I couldn't get in the car park!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
RachelHeathcoteGM, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2012

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.