Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena
US$112
US$104
  • Pool
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
  • Restaurant
US$77
US$67
  • Restaurant
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$79
US$178
US$83
US$112
US$90
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$87
US$97
US$84
1,006 results
All reviewssheffield arenatravel kettlerooms are basicice rinkplace to sleepper nightshower doorwhat it says on the tincontinental breakfastattending a concertminute walktram stopideal locationshort stayone night stayall you can eatwould stay again
Reviewed 26 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
RachelHeathcoteGM, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel is within walking distance from the arena and by god excellent value for money.
The rooms were clean, but small, especially because we had three people in our room. I slept in the bunk bed which was an experience getting up and down and making the bed! I slept ok but the matress was not overly comfy.
The shower is in the room and seperate so that does need to be bared in mind when you book, depending on how you are travelling with.
However, for the price we paid for one night after an event at the arena it was brilliant and saved driving home and was two minutes walk away with on site parking, what more could you ask for really. I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kerry C
RachelHeathcoteGM, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

General Manager,

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Haven't stayed here since refurb following change of ownership . It is now excellent value for money and a very comfortable stay: good lighting, colour (previously mortuary white!), most importantly wifi in room. Cost me only £36 per night. Excellent value.
Peregrinus.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Rollingstone707
RachelHeathcoteGM, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Sheffield Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in sheffield. I look forward to welcoming you back at ibis budget in sheffield.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed here for two nights at the start of July for the Solo Ice Dance Championships. I found the staff helpful and friendly, the room clean, cool and peaceful (I was on the 4th floor). As I have a bad back I found the bed very comfortable and in fact slept so well on the first night I was late waking up. Pleasantly surprised to find soap and a towel provided - having never used a budget hotel I didn't know what to expect. I will definitely be coming back next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Purrfect6

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at ibis budget in sheffield and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Does what it says on the tin. You aren't paying top prices so you should really complain at what you get by way of the rooms (which are very small and basic - almost like a cabin on a ferry). Staff helpful, hotel clean and easy to find. Great location for Meadowhall or Arena. Tram stop 5 mins away.

Room Tip: Bring soap/shower gel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mallyduk

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at ibis budget hotel in sheffield and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.