“Lovely house”
other travellers have booked this property
Well equiped kitchen
view of kitchen from the kitchen Drama teachers working in sheffield.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Well equiped kitchen
view of kitchen from the kitchen
Drama teachers working in sheffield.
Living Room
Lounge
Flat screen free view TV and open coal effect fire
Review from other sites I use
Dining room with sofa bed
Dining room
view from dining room
Double room sleeps 2
Double room
Double room sleeps 2
Very comfortable memory foam mattress
Richard was visiting family over xmas
Single room with memory foam mattress
Four piece bathroom
Modern bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely house”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely house. Was just like being at home. Very well equipped and brilliantly located for our needs. Very comfortable. Thanks for a lovely stay

18 Aug 2017
Thanks for the review Andrea and thanks for leaving the house immaculate . I'd have never guessed you'd been there for two weeks. I'm so happy you enjoyed "my place". I've now achieved an award of excellence from holiday lettings . Many thanks
Steve R
“Nice house”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Nice house and a comfortable stay, but thin walls mean you can hear the neighbours quite clearly, particularly during their shouty moments. Late night conversations (til 3.30am) next door made it difficult to sleep - maybe we're just overly used to living in a detached house though.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 May 2017
Thanks Steve for your honest review and I'm sorry the neighbours didn't show the respect for my guest that they expect , you will have seen in my house rules that I ask my guests to keep noise to a minimum in the evenings as a matter of respect. Once again I apologise. I hope the neighbours read this review. Thanks for your honesty.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

26 Mar 2017
Thanks for the review Jacob. Please come and Stay at mine the next time you are working in Sheffield. Regards. Debbie
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dan R
“We got 7 people in easily”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Me and my friends were after a place where we could get all 7 of us in for a budget. We were attending a sporting event in Sheffield and walking around the Peak District. The house had beds for all of us, 3 doubles (including pull out bed) and one single. Great place, well connected and nice and clean with FREE FAST WIFI! Haha

We'll be back again in 5 weeks to do the same! Thanks Deborah.

19 Jan 2017
Thanks Dan. Thanks for leaving the house tip top. I'm happy to host your group any time. See you all in five weeks time
Gillycat1...
“2nd stay”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

This was our 2nd stay and Debbie had really taken on board the issues we had during our 1st stay. Everything tip top clean even including new cutlery etc and a new kitchen floor! We were really very impressed and felt the property really is now perfect for our family trips up to Sheffield. It is very comfortable, warm and cosy. Thanks to Debbie for helping to make our trip up work so well and for all the work making the improvements suggested (and more).

10 Jan 2017
Thanks Gilly. I look forward to hosting you again in the future. The house is now on Airbnb and is doing really well.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing