“PLEASE READ THIS !”

Price range: US$31 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Award Winning Italian Fine Dining Restaurant with a great atmosphere and a beautiful 'Al Fresco' Dining area over looking the park.
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We went to Marco@ Milano on Thursday the 9 th of aug. It was for my partners 30 th birthday.... I wanted to find some where different for us so came across trip advisor !
After reading all the positive reviews we went.
The place is absolutely stunning... I wouldnt say it a cold feel at all. We were able to dress up for the occasion me in a dress and my partner shirt & shoes.
When we got there we were told our table was ready,but we were welcome to sit on the lovely terrace with a drink whilst we looked at the menu ! So we did ! When we were ready we went inside and ordered. The food came in a reasonable amount of time and red hot :)
For starter I had the Thai fish cakes which I DEFINATELY recommend ,my partner had the garlic bread with chilli which we could of easily shared.
For mains we both had chicken with tiger prawns in a dry martini,garlic, chervil and cream sauce. Absolutely amazing.
Unfortunately we had no room left for dessert. The desserts that other people were ordering looked delicious though....it's a good excuse for us to go back !
Defo worth a try people ! You won't be disappointed. :D

2  Thank Katie F

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Went on Tuesday night as I'd heard it was good and the reviews on Tripadvisor were very positive.

The service was really very, very good - we'd brought our own wine (as you can Tuesday - Thursday) and I was impressed with the way it was put on ice and served by the staff - we had a glass while we sat in the courtyard and worked out way through the menu choices!

The fixed price menu looks excellent value but we were tempted by the lamb and the venison as mains and they were well worth it. All in all a very good experience and we are looking forward to going again!

1  Thank Epitomoi
Reviewed 1 August 2012 via mobile

Had a Wednesday evening meal, was a fairly special occasion so we ate from the alacarte menu. A pleasant evening, nice food, can't complain. Mayb it's the deco but the restaurant has a bit of a cold feel to it, overall a nice evening.

1  Thank Jellygreenbean
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Having read the other reviews after visiting Marco it is difficult to add any more superlatives. My wife, our son and I chose from the fixed price menu but there was no compromise on quality or portion size. The service is friendly and unobtrusive, the choices on the fixed price menu excellent and if there is anyone thinking Marco might be intimidating or not quite for them should not hesitate in enjoying the restaurant's hospitality.

1  Thank andy186364
Reviewed 26 July 2012

My wife and I ate here last night and it's fair to say we were blown away! Literally everything about our visit was superb, from the warm welcome, to the stylish dining room, attentive service and of course the magnificent food.

We both had risotto to start, mine with saffron and wild boar sausage and my wife's with Gorgonzola and chicory. Having tasted each others we couldn't chose a favourite, they were both superb. Our mains were just as highly polished, mine Duck with Orange sauce and my wife's Guinea Fowl with limoncello and spinach. Finally, the largest portion of Tiramisu I've ever encountered, every mouthful was delicious!

Very highly recommended, we will be dining here again!