“Best so far in Sheffield”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marco at Milano

Marco at Milano
Ranked #5 of 1,429 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$31 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award Winning Italian Fine Dining Restaurant with a great atmosphere and a beautiful 'Al Fresco' Dining area over looking the park.
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Best so far in Sheffield”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I moved to Sheffield nearly 4 years ago and am still making a point of eating out at new places whenever possible. I found Marco at Milano after searching on Tripadvisor and I think it has to be my favourite restaurant in Sheffield so far.

We went in the summer, and I think this is the best time to go as you can have a seat outside with your drink and look through the menu before taking your seat inside.

The food and service were excellent, and I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone. If there's a better Italian in Sheffield, I'd love to hear about it.

• Visited August 2013

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Quirky”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

The quirky building and layout give this restaurant an interesting edge that compliments the outstanding food and service.
We went on Xmas Eve and I didn't want to eat anything too heavy (as I knew a big binge was in front of me the following day), so I phoned and asked for a specific request that wasn't on the menu that evening and they were good enough to oblige me.
The only negative was the very small bottle size of the Coke, which always makes me feel like I'm being ripped off.

• Visited December 2013
Farnham, UK
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is probably one of the better restaurants we have ever been to. The restaurant is very cosy and attractively laid out and the staff welcome you when you arrive like long lost friends. The service throughout was really attentive and excellent. It was fairly busy but the staff managed to keep up with everyone which was much appreciated. We all had 3 courses and the dishes that stood out were the venison (bistecca di cervo - absolutely perfectly cooked and the most tender I have ever had) and the pasta with fillet steak (Paccheri con filetto - my wife really enjoyed it). The wine list is good and reasonably priced for the quality of the restaurant - we started with Champagne and ended with a good Chianti. The main courses and desserts are all good-sized portions and you certainly wouldn't walk away feeling hungry. Overall a great experience and we will certainly be back. Well done!

• Visited December 2013
Shefdield
“My favourite italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Marco at milanos is easy one of the top restaurants in sheffield as we have pretty much done All of them and I will always go back anytime!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Another great meal ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Had another wonderful night . Great service and food. Great atmosphere. Will certainly be back soon . Thank you