“Lovely little restaurant”
Review of shapla

shapla
Ranked #68 of 1,434 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Lovely little restaurant”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Been going to Shapla for many years as its a favourite of my dads, I can say i've never had a bad meal or service from them. Great food with amazing flavours and cooking.
I also love the atmosphere it has, quiet and relaxing playing authentic music. Always my go to favourite indian restaurant.

• Visited March 2014

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“The one, only & best Indian restaurant in Sheffield”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have been going to the Shapla for many years and have NEVER had a bad meal. The premises are clean and well decorated and enjoyable to be in. We find the staff attentive and the food is amazing. The service is excellent and nothing is to much trouble. Ladies get a flower as they leave. A nice touch.
I have two Houseboat Hotels in Sheffield's Victoria Quays and always recommend the Shapla for a good place to go, and we always take our visitors and friends for specila evenings!

Sheffield
“Good Curry”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been to the Shapla many times over the last 30 years at least. I have always enjoyed the food there. I recently went there on 30/05/14 with my wife after a few drinks in Sheffield where we live. The service was excellent and attentive, we had onion bahji's to start with and pappadoms I had Chicken Pathea (don't know if that's the correct spelling) but it was great, and my Wife had Chicken Massala with rice,also very good. we had a garlic nan which we both said was the best ever. After a couple of drinks we were both stuffed and couldn't eat another thing. Thoroughly recommended and will definitely be back.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“5 Star world class Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We eat here all the time, this restaurant is warm friendly and inviting, the service is professional providing the best quality authentic food.
I would recommend anything on their menu, but I particularly love their king prawn madras. My other half enjoys their shapla special jalfrezi.
In all the time I have been coming here I have never had a bad meal.
Enjoy!

Warsaw, Poland
“Lovely food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Genuine Indian food, not too fat (which is, alas, the norm in the UK), and prepared with care and a sense of harmony. The spice composition is subtle and interesting, the quality of the food among the best Indian we've had in the UK. The service is very good and the atmosphere really nice. Definitely, to be recommended!

Visited May 2014