La Gondola
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The best restaurant I have ever been to! I'm so in love with the food it's amazing and I'm always going. The staff are so nice and the chefs are even nicer! If you haven't been yet, you are SO missing out!!

2  Thank Ella L

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

In Sheffield for few days tried La Gondola for meal. Excellent meals very tasty and well worth the money

1  Thank PhilB58
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We went here for a meal prior to going to a concert. The greeting and service were very pleasant. The specials board and main menu had some items that I'd not seen on many Italian restaurant menu,
Our starter was the garlic bread picante, which was very good and a lovely thin dough base. We both had the Crespella for our main courses, one seafood and one picante. Really good freshly cooked food.
I had the Tartufo Nero for dessert which my wife stole a good part of, and she doesn't usually like dessert! Reasonable cost too

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The food was excellent, I dined there two nights running, and the choice both times was excellent. staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Looking inside the restaurant almost put us off going inside as the decor certainly needs some upgrading. However, I'm glad we decided to give it a try because the service and the food were very good indeed. Good varied menu offering good value and also some good vale choices of wine. Food was cooked to perfection and I'd certainly go there again and recommend it.