“Great food”

7 Spices Balti
Price range: £16 - £24
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 7 Spices Balti restaurant provides a cosy hide away for those looking for ambience, elegance and of course tasty Indian Cuisine at the best Indian Restaurant in Sheffield. The unique decor makes it one of the most sophisticated restaurants in Sheffield and UK.
Reviewed 22 August 2021

Visited here last week with family and had a lovely time. Staff were friendly and the restaurant had a nice atmosphere. I ordered the mixed veg starter which was every nice, even though some of the food had been substituted from what was on the menu. For my main, I had ordered a lamb and okra curry with pilau rice. I didn’t find any okra in my curry but it was yummy nevertheless and had a lot of lamb in. We didn’t stay for dessert but I would definitely return when I’m next in Sheffield. Prices were reasonable as well.

1  Thank TouranP

Reviewed 7 August 2021

Called last night for the first time in a few months, what can I say other than... Amazing! The setting, atmosphere, the staff and the delicious food.
Give this place a visit, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 August 2021

My 3rd time visiting this restaurant, and the quality of the food and the customer service is exceptional and I’d say that this restaurant is a personal favourite of mine and I highly recommend going

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

This is our 3rd visit in 3 years on our trips to the Peak District and we make a conscious effort to return here. As always it didn’t disappoint. The food here is fantastic and although service was a little slower than normal is was still brilliant and the waiters never fail to make us laugh. Will keep coming back. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

This is my second visit and the food quality was as good as ever. Warm welcome from the staff, relaxed atmosphere,
Will probably go again tonight. And try yet another delight.

Date of visit: June 2021