“Wow pity can't be 10+++++”
Review of 7 Spices Balti - CLOSED

7 Spices Balti
Price range: £16 - £24
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 7 Spices Balti restaurant provides a cosy hide away for those looking for ambience, elegance and of course tasty Indian Cuisine at the best Indian Restaurant in Sheffield. The unique decor makes it one of the most sophisticated restaurants in Sheffield and UK.
Reviewed 2 April 2022 via mobile

From the moment you walk in you receive the warmest of welcomes. Drink order taken and then unlike most restaurants they let you choose with keep hassling you for you food order.

For starters I had onion bhaji and the wife had pakora both were full of flavour absolutly yummy

Main course

Lamb rogan josh... Don't know who the supplier is but not bit of gristle on it. The flavours exploded on the tongue 5 star

Our server was called Hak such a pleasure to be served by such an awesome human being

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 29 January 2022

The food is very good very tasty and a very good choice, my complaint is the portions are quite small, I have had larger portions from M&S bargain meals.

Reviewed 28 January 2022 via mobile

We arrived at 7pm and were greeted with a smile and shown to our table.
The tables were placed a comfortable distance apart and the decor was lovely.
We were served with our drinks within 5mins and we had several more before our meal.
The meal started with popadums, followed by first course, I had onion barges (beautifully cooked) main meal was a lamb and vegetable dish again cooked to perfection, the lamb fell to pieces in my mouth.
As it was one of our groups birthday Taff the owner gave us a flaming shot to celebrate.
A couple more drinks and it was time for home.
So the verdict |:-
Would we go again……………………….4 yes
Seating & decor…………………………….4 positive
Value for money…………………………….4 yes
Friendliness of owner and staff…..4 excellent

Reviewed 14 January 2022

Highly recommended.

My partner and I visited this restaurant last week on a recommendation from a family friend and I cannot speak highly enough. I am an avid lover of good-quality authentic Indian cuisine, and the food was superb. Along with starters, I had a main of chicken madras and my partner ordered lamb roghan josh and both were excellent, with the madras being full of flavour and the level of heat being exactly right for what I would expect. The keema naan was also lovely.

The restaurant is excellent, well-furnished and the staff are polite and attentive without being over-bearing.

We will definitely be paying another visit.

Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

Wow! We have been here 4 times in the last few weeks because after trying it for the first time we couldn’t stay away. The food is fantastic and service even better! The staff are super friendly and very helpful, by far one of the best curry restaurants we have ever been too!