“Gourmet Indian delight”

7 Spices Balti
Price range: £16 - £24
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 7 Spices Balti restaurant provides a cosy hide away for those looking for ambience, elegance and of course tasty Indian Cuisine at the best Indian Restaurant in Sheffield. The unique decor makes it one of the most sophisticated restaurants in Sheffield and UK.
Reviewed 31 March 2024

This is amongst the finest Indian food I have ever tasted. Their fish and seafood dishes are particularly good, the prawn dishes are a real treat .

Date of visit: March 2024

Reviewed 17 February 2024 via mobile

When we arrived at the restaurant there were a lot of staff and service seemed like it was really good. Oh how we were fooled into a false sense of security!!! We were served our onion bhaji starters and when I asked one of the staff (who turned out to be the manager) if they had salt he said “yes over there” and pointed to all the salt pots for me to go and fetch myself! Whilst we were eating the starters which were ok he came over and asked us if everything was ok to which we said yes.
We got our mains and the bowls themselves were very hot but sadly the same couldn’t be said for the food inside them. My chicken was cooked but like warm when you bit into it. My friend had to send hers back because the fish wasn’t cooked. The other meal was very bland and more like a vegetable stew than a biriani. We said we didn’t want a replacement for the uncooked fish curry and despite the manager knowing it had been sent back he didn’t even bother to come over and ask what was wrong or apologise. Since there were issues with all of the meals I called the manager over and said I wanted to give him some feedback. Immediately he became very defensive and said well you didn’t want a replacement. We agreed that this was right and pointed out that he should have skill come over to apologise. I then told him about the chicken in my curry to which he started talking over me saying I came and asked you if it was ok and you said yes. We pointed out that this was during the starters but he just argued and spoke over the top of us and told us we were wrong. He had absolutely no interest in what we were saying to the point of saying the customer isn’t always right. We didn’t ask for any discount and tried to tell him we were just trying to give feedback and that he was being rude to which he continued talking over us. When we told him we would just leave a review he said he doesn’t care about reviews and that most of them are lies.
Just out of a small addition the portion sizes are extremely small!

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 4 February 2024 via mobile

Visited whilst staying at the Hampton Hilton as it was on our doorstep.
Lovely staff
Lovely food
Pickle tray good but I don’t know who can actually eat the chilli sauce 😂
Would visit again if we are in Sheffield x

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 30 January 2024

Me and my family decided to try out 7
Spices the staff were very welcoming and took us to our table and we took our seats we then ordered Onion Bhajis, Chicken Tikka and Vegetable Samosa for the starters once it arrived to the table it looked lovely and mouth watering it also came with Mint sauce As for the mains we ordered Chicken Korma and a Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi and 2 pilau rice we loved the food and the great Hospitality we will we back soon

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 29 January 2024

Did a late night walk in with my husband after gig at the arena. Staff helpful and friendly, good atmosphere, toilets clean and food exceptional and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: January 2024