“Average”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The decor is fine but the staff are not up to scratch, they are not very welcolming, and the guy we spoke to didnt seem to understand our query?

The food selection is adequate, but they don't exactly sell the dishes, mine tasted burnt but my complaint fell on deaf ears, unfortunately its symptomatic of a lot of Indian restaurants nowadays, where pre prepared food is systematically warmed up!!

It's a shame because the place is ideally located, on a main road, close to Pubs etc.

• Visited February 2013

“Lovely food!! But please wash the smoking chefs clothes!!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We visited today for the first time, after enjoying a wonderful tasty meal, we paid up and left the friendly restaurant, and to my horror!!!!!!the chef was outside having a cigarette,he looked filthy, his clothes looked like he d wiped the floor with them, I was horrified to what I saw....it made me feel sick to think he had cooked my food and I d eaten it!!!!! I won t be returning and what a shame cos we really enjoyed it !!! THANKS CHEF!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Poppymay123
Sheffield
“Good Groupon offer but would not pay full price”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Partner and I got the Groupon voucher which was £9 for 2 starters (up to £3.50) and 2 mains (up to £6.50). The service was ok but very rushed even though restaurant was not very full - we were in and out on 35 mins! The food we ordered was nice but I would not pay full price. I know we had a Groupon but I thought the ides of Groupon was to give customers the opportunity to try their food and portions?!?! My chicken tikka was 3 small pieces of chicken and both our Korma and bhuna contained 5 small pieces of chicken each. The nan bread was lovely but felt almost second class for using Groupon!

• Visited August 2013
Dronfield, United Kingdom
“You get what you pay for!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Went using a groupon and bill came to £20, was really nice food and very fast/good service without feeling rushed. Waiters/waitress's very polite and helpful. Chicken vindaloo very nice and very hot! Parked on side road next to India garden no problem, would go again.

• Visited May 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great value and service”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We were a bit worried by some of the reviews but went there with a Groupon voucher not knowing what to expect. No need to worry. The welcome was friendly, the food very nice and the service efficient. Will certainly come again.

• Visited January 2013