“Quite night with my other half”

Vito's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 1,500 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$24 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Business hours Tuesday to Sunday 6.00Pm/11.00Pm Close Monday Open on Monday evening & lunch time for party of 10 plus.Children,family and office party are welcome. Vito's is one of the longest established Italian restaurant in Sheffield founded in 1991,gone trough two recession in the 1991 wen first open and seventeen years later in 2008 and still going strong. Owner and chef Vito Ciaraolo start is career at the age of 14 in its native town call Bella in south of Italy. We make sure you all have memorable time on your visit to Vito's with our very professional staff and owner ,always willing to help
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Has to be one of my all time fav places to eat out. Stopped by last Wednesday for a quite meal with my other half. To start it was off the specials the anti pasta(sp?) which is my new fav starter of all times, for main I had the venison which was divine and went perfectly with the wine suggestion form Vito and as usual for desert it was the unbeatable zabaione with Vito’s secret family recipe. The staff as always where brilliant and we had absolutely fantastic night.

3  Thank Tish D

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I have been to Vito's several times now, usually for a genuine pizza or pasta. Yesterday I decided to treat myself with a Tagliata con rucola! What to say? Excellent! The best one I have ever tasted! The meat was mature and properly cooked. I suggest everyone to give it a try! It's well worth it. I am not surprise Vito's is a top rated restaurant. Friendly staff, fantastic atmosphere and great food. What to expect more?

2  Thank CristinaM82
Reviewed 29 March 2014

just returned from another wonderful meal at vitos. Visited here for an early mothers day treat and was wonderful as it always is. This time we had the king prawn linguine and the agnello lamb, both of which were delicious. even though they were full in the restaurant, service was still top class.. Ola and all the waiters are lovely.. as is vito.. i cannot reccomend this restaurant highly enough.. thanks again to vito and the team..

3  Thank Hollands123
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Vitos is a really great restaurant. the staff are really welcoming and the food is amazing. The venison was the best and tenderest I have ever had. They hadn't received our on-line booking and they were very busy but they fitted us in and made us feel very welcome, even taking the time to sing happy birthday for my daughter! It was our first visit to Vitos but we will definitely be going again. I would thoroughly recommend Vitos to anyone who wants quality Italian food, great service and a warm friendly atmosphere. Excellent value for money too.

3  Thank Helen L
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We ate at Vito's on a busy Saturday night on 22 March 14. It was chosen by my son for a family reunion meal and it simply blew us away with the quality of the food and the friendliness of the team. If you're looking for a genuine Italian restaurant that serves up food to delight and stun, then check out Vito's.

Starters included, antipasta, pasta and Bresaola. The pasta was simply outstanding, and I wish that we'd ordered more. The portions were generous and all hit the spot. Mains included my calves liver which was the nicest I've ever had, salmon and gamberetti with a tomato and garlic based sauce, salmon cooked in Pernod and cream and a chicken dish that could have fed 3 people! We all tasted each other's and we all wished we had ordered the other's food which says it all really! 2 bottles of wine that matched the food with some help from the waiter and service that was funny, fast and super friendly.

I eat out regularly and it's been a long time since I have eaten so well. Too often, restaurants disappoint but Vito's was a gem and a great. As we were leaving, the second sitting were queuing almost out of the door waiting for their tables and no-one cared. They knew that they were in for a great meal. We paid £150 for 5 people including wine and finished with a complimentary limoncello. A bargain in my view for such an experience.

2  Thank Timbo35