“Excellent!”
Review of The Tea Emporium

The Tea Emporium
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Telford, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I love this cafe and have been on a number of occasions, the staff are wonderful and very friendly. Yesterday my Nan and I had the warm sausage and chorizo potato salad which was delicious, the food is homemade and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this cafe!

• Visited June 2014

Burton on Trent
“The Tea Emporium”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Visited on a saturday morning the place was very busy , we had traditional english Breakfast with a pot of tea food was very good as was the tea , service was excellent the staff were very polite and all had a smile , a little pricey but was worth it , Would go again if in the area

Visited May 2014
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Morning tea”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Stopped here for a pre-May-Day-Bank-Holiday-madness-at-Ironbridge cup of tea, and treated ourselves to a cake each too. We sat outside with our two kids, and got waitress service. Tea was served promptly, and left to stew for a few minutes. Cakes arrived shortly afterwards.

There's a wide selection of teas and coffees, with cakes, sandwiches, jacket spuds and other meals on the menu - it'd be nice to go back when we'd got more time to sample it again.

As it was, it was fresh, friendly and quick. On a nice day, the outside seating here gets packed so turn up early!

• Visited May 2014
Midlands
“Fantastic food and excellent service”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Went here for a snack and what a treat , food was very good and fresh , drinks great and the young lady who served us , on this very busy day, was fantastic , even stayed for a pudding!

• Visited April 2014
Southport, United Kingdom
“Best meal I've had in Ironbridge !”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

My husband & I called on for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. He had ham, eggs and fried potato and I had the veggie chilli with a jacket potato and we shared a pot of delicious leaf tea .
The place was really busy with plenty of hardy souls sat outside but we settled for a small but adequate table inside by the window.
The staff were friendly and efficient and we soon had our meals which were absolutely delicious. The chilli was probably the best that I have ever tasted and my husband ate every bit of his meal which is unusual for him.
I bought some loose tea to take home and to send to my nephew in the States and the total bill including this was still under £20.
Wish that this place was open in the evenings too !
Going there tomorrow on our way home to try out their breakfasts - the veggie one looks very good indeed !
Sorry that we didn't discover this little gem earlier in our stay here.
Well worth a visit !