“Fun place to go”
Review of Enginuity

Enginuity
Ranked #6 of 10 things to do in Ironbridge
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I have visited today with my daughters 3 and 5 years old. Although I am sure a lot of the science and things went over their head it did not stop them having fun. It seemed really quiet when we visited. I asked a staff member about any shows and they explained they only did them when they had enough visitors. That being said they were more than happy to show my kids several experiments, even I was impressed with some of them. It took about an hour to go round, my kids had loads of fun and I have got to say the staff were amazing and friendly. Well worth a visit for a quick hour.

1  Thank Ben H

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We visited Enginuity as we bought a passport for all of the museums. To put in bluntly we were in and out in less than 10 minutes.

There were a lot of activities but all aimed at children. Too simplified for adults. There was a new exhibit under construction on the first floor so when this is complete it might be worth another visit to see what that is, hopefully something geared more towards adults.

Good for children but wouldn't bother if you're just going as a couple.

1  Thank Becky101090
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We spent a whole afternoon at this museum, and our three daughters age 8, 6 and 5 loved it. It was hard to get them to leave as they kept wanting to have another turn on everything. It was very interactive and hands on for the kids (and the grownups!) We will definitely return.

1  Thank sugarplumfairy79
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We spent the entire day here, my 5 and 8 year olds loved it, pressing buttons, turning handles, pulling the train etc.

1  Thank Rachel G
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We are both 31 but thought we would give it a go as we had a pass for all the museums and we loved it so much hands on stuff to do its not massive but you could spend a couple of hours max if your not big kids like us you could possible get bored quick but your kids will love it !!!!!!! Nice clean toilets here too.

if you dont have a pass for all museums check the solo price first it is a bit steep as a solo ticket.

1  Thank DannyL10