“Really tasty food”

Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cuisine BRITISH Local Produce. Handmade Pizzas. Pasta Dishes. Homemade Soups. Great Breakfasts & Bagels. Waitress service.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Visited here a few months ago with my sister in law and my 2 year old for lunch. Food was really lovely and staff were friendly and professional. The atmosphere was great in the restaurant however we found it quite difficult to get into with a pushchair.
Other than that, really tasty food and a lovely place to dine for lunch

1  Thank 665jessica12

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Situated just off the main square really handy for the local market. We stopped in for coffee and toasted tea cakes, the service was prompt, the staff were polite and friendly. The coffee was excellent and the tea cakes were smashing. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed just outside of Ludlow and wanted somewhere to have breakfast in the morning. Having looked around town we settles here.

We ordered two breakfasts and an egg on toast for my son. The food was quick and lovely. Even my son who is fussy with eggs really enjoyed.

Would come back of we visited again

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

It was lovely! The first thing I did was eat my meal. It was flipping lovely. Then I went to the toilets. They were very hygienic and posh.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I popped in here for lunch having been to the spring festival at the castle,with my brother and sister in law and my 10 month old, they were fab heated up her lunch for me (not many places do that with out a fuss anymore) and ensured we had a high chair etc-
And the food/drink was excellent- we had two yummy breakfasts and a pizza- my SIL had milkshake it looked amazing - ( I'll be back to try one of those)
Also an excellent and clean nappy changing area for the babies!!
Being child /baby friendly goes along way in my book - as so many places just aren't anymore!!
Thankyou!!