“Getting better”

The Bennetts End Inn
Ranked #43 of 91 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Bennett's End Inn is a traditional 16th century country inn, Our Menu like our real ales, ciders and wines is carefully sourced using only the best local suppliers. We work closely with suppliers to find only the best local ingredients for our seasonal menu's. We use only local breweries and wine merchants so that our drink offering compliments our fantastic local menu.
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Much nicer atmosphere than last time I visited. Garlic mushroom starter is to die for. Main courses are a bit hit and miss depending on taste. I had gammon, the fat wasn't cooked which was a shame. The sweets are pretty ordinary. Nice but nothing amazing. All in a pretty good evening.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Based on previous reviews we booked in for a Sat eve dinner. Just as well as all tables full. We had a lovely meal including homemade Chicken Kiev on creamed leeks. Delicious. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was my second visit really to check consistency. A friend and I chose the 15 mile offer and to sum up - it was the best £15 I have ever put in my mouth. Chicken live parfait with a brilliant carrot pickle set the scene. I followed with mushroom ravioli (special quality) I could not resist the delightful lemon posset which I ate last time. This visit was even better than last time. There can not be many better ways to spend £15 on lunch.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have been here several times, once again wonderful service. Fabulous food! Starters we had were black pudding bacon salad with poached egg and garlic mushrooms. Followed by rib eye steak and lamb shank! Too full for puddings!
All cooked and served amazingly well! Lovely evening ! See you soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We visited here for a meal as we were staying in the area. Lovely that we were able to sit in the garden and have a drink whilst we picked from the menu. Chicken Goujons and chicken liver parfait for starters were both very good. Steak and fish and chips for mains were also very good. Only negative is not being offered any sauces with the meal and then we couldn't grab anyone to ask about sauces or drink refills. I had sticky toffee pudding and it was amazing a real highlight for me. Overall a lovely evening with good food, would return if we're in the area again.

2  Thank plotrin