“Great day!”

Painting My Way-Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Diane from Painting My Way runs regular Saturday workshops teaching all ages and abilities how to create their own masterpiece. No experience in drawing or painting is needed at all. Just follow Diane's step by step instructions and in no time you will be using 'bashing' brushes and 'tickling' brushes to create beautiful skies,trees and water! Everything you need is provided--even light refreshments and aprons. You complete your painting in one 4-5 hour session and take it away with you. The workshops are great fun and Diane has regular students from all over the country.. All of the workshops are suitable for first time students and more experienced ones..Lots of different subjects are covered from tranquil waterfalls to snowy scenes, poppies and abstract.Check the website for more details--PLEASE NOTE THE WORKSHOPS ARE HELD AT ST.PETERS PARISH ROOMS,HENLEY RD,LUDLOW,SY81QZ NOT MY HOME ADDRESS AT GREENACRES,LUDLOW.
Reviewed 8 December 2013

What a fab day, I didn't think I would produce anything half decent. But with the clear instructions given by Di, I actually did! Thanks Di and Bill.

Dianetheartist, Owner at Painting My Way-Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

So glad you enjoyed your first workshop so much! You followed my steps perfectly and created a great masterpiece! Nobody ever believes they will manage to create something worthy of hanging on the wall--and every gets a huge surprise when they do!
We will look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

This is great value for money and one of the best ways to spend a fun day with family and friends. I have now done four classes and always come away with a massive boost to my self confidence and an art work to be proud of! I'm no artist, in fact had never picked up a paint brush before but Diane is a very special lady, with a great talent for teaching and passing on her skill in fun and easy ways. Her husband Bill is great too and they share a magic repartee that makes you feel part of a family. Can't praise this enough and can't wait to get back again.

Dianetheartist, Owner at Painting My Way-Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm so glad you have enjoyed yourself so much...I love every minute of the workshops and so does the long suffering BIll..tea-maker, brush sorter and general dogsbody bless him!. It really does not feel like work to me..I love to see everyone gain their confidence as the workshop progresses..and the smiles on their faces at the end when their masterpieces are finished..we will look forward to seeing you again x

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was never any good at art when at school so was really apprehensive the first time I attended one of Diane's classes. My wife had already been on 2 classes and tried to reassure me but this was to little avail.
Diane instantly puts everyone at ease and explains and demonstrates step by step how to create a picture which you would be proud to hang on the wall at home.
Over the past months I have attended a couple more classes (not as may as my wife) and continue to be amazed how I can complete each class with such a tremendous picture.
I feel that Diane has become more of a family friend over these months as she is so approachable, friendly and patient. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone regardless of their artist ability who wants to have a go at producing a work of art to amaze their family and friends.

Dianetheartist, Owner at Painting My Way-Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thanks for your lovely comments about my workshops...its always very satisfying when people walk into the room so nervous and walk out again with their painting a few hours later full of confidence and pride in what they have done!
And yes my students do become our friends--and we often feel like we have known them for years rather than a few months!
We are very lucky to have so many lovely people come to the workshops!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We had the most wonderful day, I never thought I could paint , but I can. Everyone was in the same boat and very nervous, but we were soon put at ease and Diane made it so easy. I went with two friends who had been before, some had been three of four times and still went back for more. Booked to go back in the new year and cant wait.

Thank you for your kind words about the workshops..I am so glad you have enjoyed yourself so much,will look forward to seeing you again in the new year!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have just booked my third day with Diane, having thoroughly enjoyed day 1 painting a seascape and day 2 painting a more contemporary wax centred poppy. The days are always good fun and Diane, ably assisted by her lovely husband Bill, is so encouraging and explains techniques used so clearly. Each time I have returned home with a beautiful painting that I have been so proud to put on my wall, an individual work of art and great value too! I have also been inspired to buy my own equipment and materials to have a go at home. These days come highly recommended.

Dianetheartist, Owner at Painting My Way-Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

So glad you are enjoying the workshops...and well done on having a go at home too.Bring some photos with you of your results when you come!
Will look forward to seeing you again in the near future...