This is a gorgeous little cottage in gorgeous Ludlow and I can't rate it highly enough. The attention to detail is tremendous and it really is like staying in someone's perfectly ordered little home. The food provided for breakfast was excellent and very generous. I had a small crisis the next day with my onward travel arrangements and even though I'd "checked out" Simon was so helpful when I went back, even inviting me into his home to access the internet on his ipad. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bromley Court comprises two characterful, Tudor cottages. Each self-contained suite has its own sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.Relax and enjoy at your leisure the wonderful local produce provided for your continental style breakfast. Ludlow ham and cheese, crusty artisan bread, croissants, yogurts, fruit basket, freshly squeezed juice from the local market and Wenlock spring water are all provided for your stay.A sheltered courtyard shared between the two properties is perfect for an al fresco breakfast on a sunny morning, or a barbeque on a warm summers evening.We pride ourselves in being able to provide a unique and magical experience, so much more than a traditional bed and breakfast. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bromley Court Bed And Breakfast
- Bromley Court Hotel Ludlow
- Bromley Court B&B Ludlow, Shropshire