“It was surreal”

Dali Tea Shop
Wales, United Kingdom
“It was surreal”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I don't know what it is but just lately the SO and I have been unable to turn around and walk out when warning bells ring. Arriving in Ludlow we were as usual thirsty and a tad peckish. Thought we'd try the Dali as it looks quite cosy tucked away in Quality Square (there's a misnomer if ever there was). Walked in and well oh dear. Rather drab and tired with a wacking great big chiller dominating the room. we decided on two coffees some toast and a tea cake. WRONG. I asked as I usually do for a dry cappuccino even pointing on the cup how high to poor the foam. What did we get but two lifeless cups of grey liquid with a little foam on top. Vile I am afraid. The tea cake was stale and the toast slicey white style. The waitron was rather sweet and the SO wouldn't let me explode so we hid the coffee and eats behind the menu and beat a hasty retreat.

• Visited April 2014