“Flavorsome, Fresh, and Friendly”
Review of The Good Life

The Good Life
Ranked #11 of 352 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: Quality, freshly prepared vegetarian and vegan food in relaxed surroundings. Wine supplied by Tanners Wines. Families welcome.
Bath
“Flavorsome, Fresh, and Friendly”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

A couple of steps off the Wyle Cop into the peace of Barracks Passage and The Good Life haven. I had a warm welcome, and food that was really too good to be described as healthy, whole or vegetarian. I was tempted away from my normal cheese sandwich to baked potato, and two delicious salads. Real shame I’ve passed this by so many times in the past without realising. Thank you.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tim D

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy this restaurant!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I'm not a vegetarian - just a fan of good, fresh food and this ticks all the boxes. Good choice, friendly staff and very tasty food. It's been open for years - I first came here over 20 years ago - and there's a reason why it has lasted so long. So don't be put off if you're usually a meat eater - you won't miss it if you eat here.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank FoodieAli
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Great service and food, back on form”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My vegetarian friends love going here, but I’ve been put off returning since a rather disappointing visit last August, but my friends were insistent they wanted to return, and I‘m so glad they persuaded me.

The Good Life is back on form, great food, very friendly service, good value for money, and love the atmosphere too.

If you love vegetarian food you won’t be disappointed.

1 Thank Claire G
Stourport-on-Severn, United Kingdom
“Tasty vegetarian”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

As a frequent visitor to Shrewsbury, there is really only one choice when it comes to lunch...what to choose from the Good Life's counter selection today? I wouldn't eat anywhere else, as everything on the menu is home made on the premises and I have never been disappointed yet. I had the quiche, which was delicious and a selection of salads. I'm already planning my return visit!

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“A great lunch yet again”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

While in town this week called in for lunch, there's always a friendly welcome from the staff, and a great choice of freshly prepared food. I went for the takeaway option which the staff are happy to sort for you, and you do get a good portion. The desserts... well what can I say, you must go and try one for yourself.
A great place to do lunch.