“Sonias warm welcome keeps drawing me back”

Trevellion House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Shrewsbury
Trevellion House B&B
Ranked #25 of 56 Shrewsbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have now stayed here over four times over the years and I have never been disappointed. Sonia's warm welcome and concern for my comfort are unique. I particularly enjoy the delicious wholesome breakfasts. I never know who I will meet at the communal breakfast table and I have met a variety of characters from all walks of life and learned so much as we chat over breakfast -if you do not want to join the coversation that is fine. The rooms are spacious and well decorated.
The house is situated on a quiet road within walking distance of central Shrewsbury. there is a variety of restuarants in the area - try the Peach Tree, you won't be disappointed.
I always enjoy a visit to Trevellion House and hope that you will too!

Room Tip: Trust Sonia, you will be fine!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sawrey

Reviewed 22 September 2013

A friend and I spent two nights here and were just delighted with Sonia, our room and the good value. The breakfast was delightful, the other guests congenial, AND Sonia did our washing for free! I'd certainly stay here again and certainly hope to soon. Kitchy and eclectic decor, chickens in the backyard, who could ask for more?

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hazel H
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This great B&B is about 10 minutes easy walk out of town, along a pretty and interesting residential street. The house contains lots of interesting things to look at and many books. Sonia is very helpful and has much local knowledge.

Our room was well equipped with all that one could want and little touches like biscuits and fresh milk (as well as individual packets of long life) and a variety of teas, coffee and chocolate drinks.

Breakfast is informal, with guests sharing a large table, the choices are very good and the food excellent.

I would recommend this B&B wholeheartedly and would happily return if we visit Shrewsbury again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Caduceus712
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Thanks again Sonia for another enjoyable visit, our fourth time for the Shrewsbury Flower Show.
Beautiful rooms, lovely breakfasts and last but not least a very friendly welcome.
We'll see you next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank David G
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Stayed here on Good Friday. Beautiful room. Great food. Fantastic hosts. Would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone. Even if it is a bit out of your way... Go here! Thank you. Lorraine and Rik x

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Windle43
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent bed and breakfast with a lovely host. The rooms are spotless and a great breakfast is served. Pub grub is available just over the road too. Only slight negative is not against the b&b but it is just a little far from town.

Definitely recommended if your in this part of town.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Moretea
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Excellent location in lovely area, short walk to centre of town. Room clean and comfortable and extra heating provided at no charge. Breakfast time was flexible not regimented, extensive variety from cereals, toast to full english etc. Last but by no means least I have to mention our proprieter Sonia. Sonia couldn't do enough to make our stay an absolute pleasure. She was friendly, helpful full of useful information. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if we were in the area.
Mr and Mrs Stamford, Warrington