My husband and I stayed for 1 night and we were given the loft room. An utterly gorgeous room. A previous reviewer mentioned the small bath but I think it has to be so because of the space available. I tried it and it is perfect for a relaxing soak. There is also a shower room. Going down a few steps to the bedroom area there is plenty of space. We enjoyed the ambience of the hotel - candles everywhere which adds to the atmosphere of this olding building. The chef had prepared sandwiches for us on our return from the theatre. We felt well looked after. Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following major renovations in 2010, the Lion + Pheasant has re-opened as Shrewsbury's most stylish townhouse hotel, bar and restaurant. A unique combination of timeless elegance and contemporary design makes this AA three-star historic inn the perfect destination for an evening out or a longer stay - whether to unwind after a day of busy meetings, or to while away a relaxing weekend in Shropshire's most beautiful county town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lion + Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lion + Pheasant Hotel Shrewsbury
- Lion And Pheasant Shrewsbury
- Lion + Pheasant Hotel Shrewsbury, Shropshire