We stayed here for one night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff were incredibly friendly and thoughtful - a special mention for Megan who was just lovely. The food in the restaurant was very good indeed and the service faultless despite being short staffed that evening.
Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable. It was above the kitchen so a little noisy at times. Next time we will know.
Thoroughly recommend this place if you want something that is stylish and different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following major renovations in 2010, the Lion + Pheasant has re-opened as Shrewsbury's most stylish townhouse hotel, bar and restaurant. A unique combination of timeless elegance and contemporary design makes this AA three-star historic inn the perfect destination for an evening out or a longer stay - whether to unwind after a day of busy meetings, or to while away a relaxing weekend in Shropshire's most beautiful county town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lion + Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lion + Pheasant Hotel Shrewsbury
- Lion And Pheasant Shrewsbury
- Lion + Pheasant Hotel Shrewsbury, Shropshire