“Excellent Value and Food”
Review of The Curry House

The Curry House
Ranked #33 of 375 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: No Website - Directory Links Were Not Correct
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Met up with an old colleague and a pint and something to eat was the order of the day, we happened to walk by the Curry House and we thought we'd give it go (neither of us had been before).
We both had the crab pot starter and I opted for the Lamb Dopiaza and my friend the Madras, with naan and rice and coffee to follow.

The meal was quite simply one of the best Indian meals I have had, with decent portions sizes (not too large!). The prices are very reasonable and the staff are fantastic.

I would definitely eat here again if I was in the area and I would whole heartedly recommend to anyone who is visiting.

4  Thank Steve W

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Called in for an evening meal while in Shrewsbury on holiday.The staff were friendly,welcoming and professional,the service was brilliant, the menu was very varied and well explained.The food was superb, we are in our 70s so have eaten many Indian meals, and none could compare to this. We spoke to other diners, most of whom were regulars, and they agreed with us.

4  Thank Carol D
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Great tasty food delivered with excellent service.

This place never fails to impress and is by far the best Indian food in the region.

2  Thank Iain M
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food was amazing. You could taste all the flavours in the curry. Would definitely eat here again if I am in this neck of the woods.

3  Thank sarahhors
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This place has changed hands on the last couple of years and the quality if the food has improved beyond measure. The chicken bhuna is the best I have ever tasted - really delicious sauce and tender good quality chicken. The menu is varied with a good fish/seafood section and some unusual dishes but the prices are very reasonable - starters average £3.95. I've eaten in the restaurant - most recently last night - and had takeaway and the quality is always top notch. Very highly recommended.

3  Thank holidayydiva