“Great Food, Great Staff, Great Atmosphere!”
Review of Number Four

Number Four
Ranked #5 of 353 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casual and fresh
South Africa
“Great Food, Great Staff, Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is our favourite restaurant in Shrewsbury. It's busy, bustling and fun. The food is excellent and it is served by happy, jolly staff. It's good value too!

Visited May 2014

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Great food, great cockails!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Went with my boyfriend had quick and friendly service. Delighted with portion size, really enjoyed me belly of pork. Recommend the garlic mayo and chips (to die for!). Although there was a limited desert menu my favourite Eton mess alternative the "big meringue" was the yummiest.

• Visited May 2014
Shropshire, UK
“Relaxed and friendly restaurant with great food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

ALL the food is delicious - we've eaten here for lunch and dinner. But if I had one recommendation, it's that you must try the enormous meringues (served with cream and berries) They're to die for!

Visited April 2014
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Nicest staff of any where I have been”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Just a quick review to say how much I love this place. The food is excellent and well priced, the staff are incredible and atmosphere is fab.

I need to go again soon :)

• Visited November 2013
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Another lovely meal at Number 4”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent meal at Number 4 last week. I am a chicken Caesar Salad pro and this version is the best. Lots of chicken and also bacon. Plenty of Parmesan and a lovely dressing, which I am told is made in-house. Hubbie had an excellent steak and daughter's burger looked wonderful. We love the Number 4 chips so all has a bowl. Great service, and lots of happy eaters all round us

Visited May 2014