“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual and fresh
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stopped for lunch. Had the 2 course special. The food was amazing! High quality and modern flavours. Great coffee too.
Highly recommended!

1  Thank LisaSnowden
There are newer reviews for Number Four

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Had our second visit here and enjoyed ourselves the food was good value but waited awhile .
The staff seemed rather rushed
A nice shrewsbury restaurant though

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Only found this place by chance...what an experience..to actually order food and enjoy EVERY bit of it !! Wife and 14 year old daughter absolutely loved the food. Fish fingers were never like that, home made, the daughter ate the lot and was expecting 'Birds Eye' she was shocked and loved them, the wife left a bit of lettuce, whatever.. poached eggs and Black Pudding were spot on, and my Chicken wrap excellent.. so nice to find somewhere like this ... ALL staff were friendly and VERY approachable...we sat up by the kitchen...we would not have had it any other way...great to listen to professionals working and actually enjoying themselves working!!.3 meals, sides. drinks and 2 puddings all for under £50 and plates nearly licked clean says it all for me.We all can't wait until the next time which I hope is pretty soon !! If it has ever been bad there, then they sure got it right now !! Good luck to them !

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I’ve visited here quite a few times, especially for Breakfast. But this is my first time this year, after a pretty disappointing Christmas meal, where neither the food or the service was good.

I’m pleased to report, certainly from my perspective, that this time round it was a vastly improved experience with both the service being very friendly and welcoming and the breakfast top notch – just like my first few visits here when it first opened.

So well done guys, Number Four is back on my ‘regulars’ list for a great breakfast in Shrewsbury.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Whitouth a doubt one of the best restaurants in town. I love the place and the decoration. The pork belly is amazing! Really nice and friendly service too