“One of my Fav's in Shrewsbury”
Review of Number Four

Number Four
Ranked #11 of 380 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casual and fresh
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Love the food and the service here, one of my Top choices in the town for breakfast and lunch. Love that they use a locally sourced food supply and always happy serve you

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch at Number Four today, with my sister for a belated birthday lunch and a catch up. And it was absolutely delicious food! My sister had the scrambled egg and smoked salmon and I had the roasted goats cheese, olive and pepper baguette - both so scrummy!
The service was brilliant too! It was fast and so friendly! The lady who served us was so polite and happy it was lovely.
Deffo heading back!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

What a fantastic little eatery. Great service, good three course lunch menu. House Rose ideal for lunch. Fabulous duck. Definitely visit again. 10 out of 10.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I travelled to Shrewsbury from our home in Mid Wales for some holiday shopping and on a recommendation gave Number 4 a go. From entering the establishment we were made very welcome and although they were very busy took the time to find a table that we were comfortable with. The food was excellent - hubby had whitebaite that was cooked to order as they were nice and crispy (not a soggy mush) with a lovely mayo, for main he had the slow cooked duck with apple and sauté potatoes and salad, I have a very tasty chicken wrap with chilly. It was all served by a very pleasant waitress who was not overbearing but very professional. I recognised some of the staff from another establishment that the last time we went to was very unimpressed with so I can only assume that they have fled the nest to Number 4. I would certainly say give Number 4 a go when you are in Shrewsbury, prices reasonable and the food was great!!

1  Thank Olwen W
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stopped for lunch. Had the 2 course special. The food was amazing! High quality and modern flavours. Great coffee too.
Highly recommended!