“i have to say wow”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Lovely Indian meal ever I had..friendly service and delicious food..will go again...the service was quick and efficient , the food was presented nicely and it looked extremely good

There are newer reviews for Sheraz

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We often go to this restaurant and have takeaways and the quality of food is always of a very high standard and totally delicious. The staff are very friendly and polite, the tables are set with real linen and that is always spotless. The toilets are clean and that's really important especially to us ladies!!! The relishes you get with the popadoms are not the bog standard, last time we went we had apple relish with 4 or 5 others. I can recommend the peshwari nans they are fab, and the hasina 2 is wonderful with lots of sticky sauce and onions. They also serve a big variety of fish something a bit different. At the end of the meal you are given hot cloths to clean your hands and face, also some fresh orange. The prices are reasonable for what you get I would say medium range for a Bengauli restaurant, established 50 years ago. Sorry about my spelling!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

the other day I went to sheraz tandoori restaurant the food there was amazing I have been to many restaurant in Shrewsbury and this one is the best by far.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

This restaurant is really good with different flavours than associated with most indian restaurants. The staff were courteous, informed and very helpful indeed. The food was also very good flavoured by interesting spices. An excellent bottle of wine completed a memorable evening in the heart of Shrewsbury. The specials on the main menu were a bit more expensive but well worth the extra few pounds. You won't go far wrong in the Sheraz.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We are going through a stage, in which we are trying all Indian restaurants in Shrewsbury, over the last couple of months. With out exception this is the best one so far. We used to come hear years ago but changed to others. After eating here last night I would say this would be very hard to beat. The service was great as was the food, my Chicken Madras was perfect ! 9 out of 10.

1  Thank PHILIP S