“Ok”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Ok. As we entered at 13.40 for a restaurant closing at 2pm for lunch the staff clearly hated this and first thing to be told was next time come at 1 pm. Great service. My friends had to get a train so they ate but I decided not to eat here again ! The choice is yours. Food is good but the rest not too sure

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My wife and I are regular diners at the Masala the food and the service are always first class. The best curry in Shrewsbury!!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We are regular visitors to this establishment. Every time, we are warmly welcomed by the staff, whatever the occasion. The food is excellent, well cooked,tasty,presentation good and reasonably priced. If you have a particular taste for a dish not on the menu, they are more than happy to accomodate your request. You have tried all the rest, now try the best.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

My husband and I couldn't stop laughing - the waiter was cross with us when we walked in (we were the only couple), he then sat down to take our order but didn't smile - we ordered different dishes but they came identical expect one had chillies in it - I thought I was entering a different reality when I went to the loo and left the restaurant section. If the food was good we would go back and pretend we were part of some interactive theatre experience - it did help we were dreadfully drunk which may explain a lot haha!!

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Visited the Masala with some girls following a recommendation from my boss! Wow! The food tasted absolutely delicious. Being a raging veggie I live on curries & have been in loads of curry houses. The staff were happy to accommodate my favourite dish that wasn't on the menu (Chana,aloo & mushroom balti). I had this with a peshwari nan & it tasted delicious. Probably one of the best I've had. My friends also enjoyed their meals too. We were not rushed & were treated very pleasantly by the staff. Can't wait to go back, highly recommended :)