“Not that impressed” 3 of 5 bubbles

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Not that impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Come here occasionally for work do's. It can be expensive so it's definitely worth looking into the different deals they do. Atmosphere is quite nice and busy. Staff seem friendly enough. Our bowling alley seems to break a lot, which is pretty frustrating. I think the best bit is playing pool afterwards and wasting money on the games machines. Wouldn't personally choose to come here.

Telford, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Good evening out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Me and partner took my sisters her for their birthday we had two games of bowling, food and then some time in the arcade area.
Bowling was slightly on the pricey side but the food prices was reasonable. The arcade is great when you have children however the prices that you get from collecting the tickets aren't that great, you need a lot of tickets to get a decent prize.
We would return here again and recommend it

Visited March 2014
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Expensive and poor quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very expensive for a family to play 2 games. Food quality is poor quality and small portions for the price.

London, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“extremely disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Earlier on today, I went on a school trip to AMF bowling alley. Included in our trip was a game of bowling, refillable drinks and hot snacks. The first problem that occurred was that in the middle of the game our session stopped, so we had to start again but then we weren't able to finish off the game as the students were called for the food. My second annoyance was that when I went up to get the food, the children who were before me got to serve their own portions. When it finally got to my turn to serve up there hardly any chips or burgers / hot dogs left. Therefore I had to split a hot dog in half. I then went up to refill my drink and the employee said that refillable drinks weren't available. AMF bowling had said to the students that refillable drinks, food and a full game of bowling would be included in the price. None of these were. I am very disappointed and will not be going there again as part of a school and would not recommend it.

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good cheap day out.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Been here quite a few times for both laser quest and bowling. Both good fun and good value for money. Laser quest staff are good and are very good with the health and safety routine meanwhile with the bowling its hard to find a staff member to help you if you have a problem and unless you physically go and find a staff member you wouldnt see any. overall a good experience and i would go back.

Visited September 2013