“Wonderful afternoon stop off”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Empire Cupcakery - CLOSED

Empire Cupcakery
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast
Coseley
“Wonderful afternoon stop off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Came here as part of a day out in the town for afternoon tea and what a fantastic find it is. Just about managed resist one of the Elmo cupcakes (I'm 29) and opted for the snickers brownie while my girlfriend had a chocolate cupcake which had at least one rolo in it. Both were beautiful, staff were very friendly and the cafe itself was a very pleasant place to pass an hour. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Little known, yet coffee,cakes and ambience not to be missed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. I seldom stop for coffee when out but had recently noticed this pretty little cafe with displays of tempting cakes in the window. So I "popped in". the service was friendly,the coffee, served in real china, was excellent and the decor fresh and interesting. I wish them every success with their venture. they deserve it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ivan W
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic cakes, food & coffee coupled with friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

This has now become my regular cafe of choice! The cakes taste amazing and are beautifully decorated. There's plenty of choice of food, cakes and drinks and the staff are very friendly and hospitable. I even ordered my wedding cake from them! We got a first class 'taster' session prior to our wedding where we were invited to try different flavour combinations of sponges and icings to see which one we preferred and we were able to bespoke our design to get exactly what we wanted. We received many comments from our guests on how nice it was on the day! Would definately recommend!

• Visited March 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scrummy yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Oh my days! I love coming here!
Me and my son love the cupcakes here, so moist and rich. The time it must take to do some of the designs, totally worth it when I sink my teeth into them...feel bad at the same time.
they have the classics, and every time we go in there are new flavours to try. My fave is the Oreo cupcake. The prices are really reasonable too. When I first say them I thought it was pricey, but once I tasted them I didn't care. They are definitely worth the money.

• Visited January 2014
“21st birthday cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lovely little cafe, My daughters came up with an idea for a 21st birthday cake, empire made it a reality, quite detailed design based on Alice in wonderland, we went for a taster session as had the choice of different tastes, brilliant idea. Not only did the cake look fabulous it tasted fabulous too.

Visited March 2014