“Excellent holiday”

Walnut Cottage Holiday & Caravan Park
Walnut Cottage Holiday & Caravan Park
Reviewed 5 August 2013

If I had to describe walnut cottage caravan park in one word it would be AMAZING. I was looking for a nice and peaceful break from the hassle of work and as soon as I saw this caravan park I knew straight away I was going. Once I arrived I was welcomed by a lovely entrance of electric gates which was a lovely site compared to most caravan site entrances . A lot off tlc has been made to this site great as clean and modern shower and toilet building, recycling areas and if you have children there is a great park with anything a child would need or adults if you are a big kid. The owners where very helpful and kind. If you need advise on where to go they will tell you or you am just as easily look at the information board full of leaflets. The site is situated in a lovely area with picturesque views of wenlock edge and not far down the road is ironbridge which has got nice places to visit. But I didnt want to leave the site as I was so relaxed. If I had to recommend anything it would be to stay for a at least two weeks so you can see what the area has to offer. I will definately be visiting again and maybe bring some friends with me. If you want a lovely break then go you won't regret it!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013